Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sharing Vegan Cookies

 Today I decided to make cookies for the class that I tutor.  Most of the kids in this class are familar with how delicious vegan cookies are, since I have had many of them in previous classes, but some of my new students were still skeptical. 
I made Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar)

When I got to school, I forced Milton, my favorite security guard, to sample his first vegan cookie... He said it was okay, but he was sure that the kids would not be impressed.  I didn't have any worries though.  I knew the kids would devour them!

Some of the other teachers tasted them and they seemed to like them....







The true test came in with my class and as expected, I won them over with my baking powers! They could not believe that the cookies were vegan.  Some of the even sampled some Almond Milk that I brought to go with the cookies so that they could  have the full vegan experience. When class was over they were all sure to let Milton know how wrong he was and told him that the cookies were not just "okay", but they were "Amazing".  Looks like Sharing Vegan Cookies was a great success!








No comments:

Post a Comment