Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vegan Goddesses

This post is all about my favorite Vegan ladies Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. They are the ultimate vegan duo. They used to host a vegan cooking show called Post Punk Kitchen and have put out several cookbooks together as well as independently. I have made countless amounts of their recipes, in fact the majority of what I cook are their recipes.
If you are a vegan, vegetarian and you don't own these books, you NEED to go to half.com right now and purchase them. They are well worth every penny you will spend!


Vegan With A Vengeance- Just a great cookbook with a variety of delicious recipes! If you follow my blog you will see that I use this one often!


Veganomicon- Also know as my vegan Bible. This cookbook taught me everything I know about cooking! The recipes in this one can get complicated, but it is written so beautifully that you know what you are doing every step of the way!

Vegan Brunch- Brunch! Need I say more... A cookbook filled with nothing other than brunch foods!
Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World- Cupcakes galore! You would never know they were vegan...
Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar- This was a great investment for Holiday season last year! I made so many different cookies and vegans and non-vegans alike LOVED them all! I can't wait to bake out of this one soon...
Viva Vegan!- All Latin recipes... Right up my alley! Again, need I say more?
So, get busy and buy these books, or you can also click on the link to The Post Punk Kitchen Blog on the right, loads of free amazing recipes there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment