Saturday, November 13, 2010

Impromptu Dinner





Saturday night I decided I wanted to cook, so Sarah, Shua, Kipp and I threw together and impromptu family dinner. I made Brooklyn Style Pad Thai (Vegan with a Vengeance)...



After dinner was over Sarah decided to make some Vegan White Russian shots! Yum!




After the 3 bottles of wine and shots, we got pretty silly and decided to venture out to a local pub to have a beer...


On our way out we partook in some illegal recycling...






The night ended with us at the bar and a game of pool where I lost terribly... Impromptu Vegan Family Dinner was a great success!

2 comments:

  1. This night was so fun! (up to this point) You got some great pictures. I'll be craving that pad thai for days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah? Well we will have to make that one again!

    ReplyDelete